Home' Nova West : September 2010 Contents © NOVA SEPTEMBER 2010 3
Thought Field Therapy
For health professionals
and lay people
See 2010 training schedule
• Advanced Diploma
• Certificate IV
With a growing demand for qualified and professionally trained practitioners this
is the time to begin an exciting, challenging and fulfilling career in Kinesiology
Term 3 commences
INTRODUCTION TO KINESIOLOGY WORKSHOP
SEPTEMBER 11 & 12
Time: 9am -- 5pm both days
Where: 75B North Lake Road, Myaree
*Pre-requisite for further training
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.nicolieoneill.com • Telephone (08) 9330 7443
To enrol, register or find out more,
call 08 9330 7443
No-fuss skincare...For people who've tried everything
2007 WINNER Small Business Champion Award for Manufacturing Excellence 2008 Finalist Telstra Business Women's Awards for innovation.
Visit Caroline's website www.carolineskincare.com Emails are also welcome at email@example.com
Caroline & Nadia
CAROLINE'S SKINCARE offers simplified, inexpensive, back to basics skin and hair care for the whole family.
This unique range consists of two multi-tasking products that will meet all your skin and hair care needs.
NATURAL NO-FUSS SKINCARE PRODUCTS FOR ALL AGES AND SKIN TYPES
• Remarkable results in helping to relieve the symptoms of Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis.
• Hydrating, regenerating and purifying the skin with natural herbs and oils.
• Suitable for all ages and skin types including those with sensitive skin.
• Can be used as an all over moisturizer every day to keep skin healthy.
• Contains no nut products, propylene glycol, lanolin or fragrances.
CAROLINE'S ALL- PURPOSE WASH
• An all in one - shampoo, conditioner, makeup remover,
shaving agent, face & body wash.
• Specially formulated for those with sensitive, dry,
flaky scalp and skin.
• Suitable for all ages and skin types with soap sensitive skin.
• Natural formula containing a selection of herbs and oils.
• Contains no sulphates, nut products, propylene glycol,
lanolin or fragrances.
Caroline's Skincare products are supplied
through pharmacies and health food
outlets throughout Australia
*If symptoms persist consult your health care professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Not tested on animals. CHC40980-08/09
Caroline's Skincare products
are recommended by Doctors,
Dermatologists and Healthcare
Professionals as an adjunct
in the treatment of Eczema,
Psoriasis & Dermatitis.
Links Archive August 2010 October 2010 Navigation Previous Page Next Page