Home' Nova National : July 2011 Contents 11
© NOVA JULY 2011
full potential, thus stalling her future as
a professional singer. She shared a flat
with “David”, who was a member of a
leading metropolitan opera company.
Her singing problems stemmed from
an irrational reluctance to practise her
singing at home within earshot of David,
despite the fact he was a kind and easy-
going person to live with. Since she had
also donned the extra kilos since shifting
into his flat, she wondered if the two
problems were somehow connected.
Undergoing past life regression, she
relived a distressing incident in which
she was verbally abused and physically
threatened by an employer in a previous
incarnation. The abuse was not an isolated
incident. It recurred regularly. When asked
if she recognised her past life boss in this
present lifetime, Deidre burst into tears.
She felt certain her flatmate David had
been that person.
In the previous life, her boss had
been a theatre producer back in the days
of Music Hall in the early 1900s. A
frustrated stage performer who lacked
the natural ability to earn a living as a
professional entertainer, he reluctantly
resorted to producing shows instead.
Deidre had been his star soloist, his
principal soubrette. Though jealous of
her talent and success, the producer was
dependant on her to draw the crowds and
fill his theatre. Occasionally, patronage
waned, and it was at these times he flew
into uncontrollable rages, blaming his
Deidre’s fear of practising her singing
in front of David now made sense. And it
was easily assumed that the extra weight
she had gained since shifting into his
flat had been an unconscious creation of
protection. Fortunately, David was open
minded, even eager to explore further
himself. They agreed it was now probably
karmically essential that she allow David
to encourage and assist with her singing.
Deidre eventually became a member
of the same opera company and she and
David, though no longer sharing a flat,
are currently composing music together
for a madrigal choir they both belong to.
As Theodore Reich once said, “Nothing
said to us, nothing we can learn from
others, reaches us so deep as that which
we find in ourselves.”
A ‘Food for Thought’ Past Lives
1. Describe any physical weakness that has
persisted or recurred.
2. When you are under stress, what part of
your body is affected?
3. Are any of your five senses keener than
the others? Which one?
4. Do you use your sixth sense?
5. Are there any typical physical body
types that you are either attracted to or
6. What type of movies are you most
7. What outstanding physical skills do you
8. Mental skills?
9. Creative skills?
10. What habits do you have that others
11. What characteristics/traits/habits do
you dislike in others (or make you feel
12. What physical ability or success do you
wish you had or strive to achieve?
13. What creative skills do you wish you
14. What other skills do you admire or
wish you had?
15. What, in other people, frightens you
16. What makes you really angry?
17. What makes you more excited than
18. Is there any particular physical injury
you would dread to have?
19. What is your favourite food?
20. Favourite music?
21. Favourite country?
22. Is any particular country reflected in
your home/decor etc?
23. When going to a museum, what section
do you look for first?
24. Have you ever attached great senti-
mental value to a particular object? If
so, where does it come from?
25. Do you especially like or dislike any
particular religious activity?
26. Is there any particular type of
countryside/environment that appeals
to you more than another?
27. As a child, did you have a strong
affinity or love for any particular books,
movies, countries, cultures?
28. Did you have a recurring dream as a
29. Are you affected by any particular
fragrance or smell?
30. As a child, did you ever feel as if you
came from somewhere else?
31. What is your favourite hobby?
32. Have you ever been instantly attracted
to a person? Who and why?
33. Have you ever been instantly repelled
by a person? Who and why?
34. Have you ever had an experience/
thought/dream that could indicate a
past life to you?
As a result of completing this
Questionnaire, what past life (lives) do
you think you may have experienced?
Answer this final question freely, without
editing, questioning, censoring or judging.
Then sleep on it.
CAB AUDITED FOR INTEGRITY
Have a fun day with Robyn
aboard a beautifully restored
historical ferry. Robyn will
be presenting a seminar, and
a powerful healing segment,
as well you will be served a
light lunch and get to see interesting harbour sites.
Two dates are available:
Saturday 27th August 2011 • Sunday 11th September 2011
Boarding will start at 10.00am from McMahons Point
ferry terminal, and finish at 4pm.
Price: $175 AUD for each day. Deposit of $50 AUD will secure place.
Please specify which date you require.
- AUTHOR -
Conversations with the
Body, and Exploring
Dimensions with the Body
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org • www.robynwelch.com
Book your past life regression
with Pateena now!
Pateena is an intuitive, professional
counsellor and therapist offering past-life
regression, colour & energy healing and
altered states of consciousness for
personal growth and healing.
Ph: 0412 317 363
Links Archive June 2011 August 2011 Navigation Previous Page Next Page